Friday, April 27, 2007

Excitement at Glacier Hills

I work at Glacier Hills as the Director of Planned Giving. Staff and residents are getting really excited about this swim. I am so glad that they are enjoying this adventure with me. One of my friends here asked me how the swim will raise money for the Huron River Watershed Council. My answer was that you can log onto the HRWC web page and donate directly to the swim that way. You can also send a check to the Council and note that it is supporting the swim.
The professionals at the Council have been talking to businesses about sponsoring the swim, members of the council are having parties, and we are also sending letters to the many people who support the HRWC. If you want to be a sponsor or donate to the swim, please contact Margaret Smith at MSmith@hrwc.org
If you would rather participate in helping with the swim, please contact Jennifer Wolfe at jwolfe@hrwc.org, an amazing woman who is organizing all the volunteers.

No comments: