Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Glacier HIlls--My Home Away From Home

I got an urgent call from Linda Bennett, the VP of the Glacier Hills Foundation, with whom I work. She said she needed to know how the swim is going"--all the residents are anxious to know how the swim is going". I called her as fast as I could (after a very good nap!) and told her that I am keeping a blog that everyone can see.
So I hope my friends and colleagues at Glacier Hills are reading this.
I miss you very much and hope everyone is well and beating the heat.
I am asking Madelyne to print out the blogs that I have written about the swim to post on appropriate bulletin boards.
I'm looking forward to seeing you on Sunday at Gallup Park. We are scheduled to arrive a little before noon. I think I will actually be able to swim in Argo pond and then ride a canoe to about the Arb, afterwhich I can swim again right up to the Gallup Park Canoe Livery. That is what I think now and if anything changes, we'll let you know. See you Sunday if not before.

No comments: